Construction Litigation Attorneys
Construction disputes can be very costly to everyone involved, including contractors, subcontractors, and building owners. At McQUEEN DROSTE LLP in Newport Beach, California, our attorneys understand that our construction clients need practical solutions to their legal problems. Contractors and other building professionals do not want their project to be bogged down by delays caused by lengthy litigation.
Our attorneys have extensive experience representing plaintiffs and defendants in a wide variety of construction claims, including:
- Disputes between contractors and subcontractors
- Disputes between general contractors and clients
- Recording mechanics liens
- Expunging mechanics liens
- Homeowner association disputes
- Issues such as subsidence, water damage and water intrusion, cracked foundations, and mold
When it is necessary to litigate a construction law dispute to the end, our lawyers will do that. However, if it is in your best interest to resolve your case at an earlier stage of litigation, we will do so. Our attorneys have a high rate of success in arbitration, trials and appeals, including two published opinions in California construction law cases.